Traveling to Can Tho Province of Vietnam has been an interesting journey to a peaceful land for a long time. This province possesses many poetic landscapes, the beauty of local cultural identity and ingenuous people. They are enough to make tourists have a wonderful trip to this western land. Now let’s make a list of ideal destinations that you should visit in Can Tho!
1. Cai Rang Floating MarketBeing the center of the Mekong Delta, Can Tho has typical features of a waterborne region. Cai Rang is one of the most famous floating markets in the Southwest of Vietnam. It specializes in exchanging and purchasing agricultural products and seasonal fruits. All buying and selling activities are carried out on boats of locals, which makes visitors so excited to discover.
|Cai Rang Floating Market is always hustling and bustling|
2. Orchards in Can ThoWith a variety of fresh fruits, orchards in Can Tho are always full of travelers. Coming here, you can go sightseeing and enjoy fruits right in the orchard as well as taste other specialties like grilled fish or boiled snails…
|Colorful orchards in Can Tho Province|
3. Bang Lang Stork GardenBang Lang Stork Garden is one of the biggest bird sanctuaries in Can Tho Province. On the way from Can Tho to Long Xuyen City (An Giang Province), we can visit this garden (5km from Thot Not Town).
|The tranquil beauty of Bang Lang Stork Garden|
4. Ninh Kieu WharfAlways on the list of must-see destinations during the trip to Can Tho, Ninh Kieu Wharf is hustling and bustling with boats and ships all day all night.
|The brilliant beauty of Ninh Kieu Wharf at night|
5. Binh Thuy Old HouseThis is the two-roof old house in Bui Huu Nghia Street, Binh Thuy District. It was built in the style of French architecture in 1870. Up to now, it has still remained intact despite 150 years of age.
|Binh Thuy Old House with ancient architectural features|
6. Tay Do Night Market1km west of Can Tho City, Tay Do Market is the large shopping center of southern provinces and the interesting entertainment area. It used to be a wholesale market which exchanged commodities among regions both domestically and internationally.
|Tay Do Night Market - a large shopping center of Can Tho Province|
7. Nam Nha PagodaIn addition to religious values, this pagoda was also the place where patriotic scholars’ will against invasion in Dong Du Movement (1907-1940) was nourished.
|Nam Nha Pagoda associates with historical and spiritual values|